“Ki Ora! Welcome to New Zealand!” This is regularly the remark you will get when you venture off the plane into one of our global air terminals at Christchurch, Hamilton or Auckland.
New Zealand is an astonishing spot to live and an awesome place to visit. We have lavish, green moving slopes encompassing us in many parts of the nation however then we likewise have sections of land and sections of land of rich, green pads with streaming waterways all driving out to the Pacific Ocean.
There is such a great amount to do here and regardless of what your age, there is something for everybody. Having lived in New Zealand all my life and having traveled around the vast majority of the North and South Islands, I can let you know there is no other place on the planet I would rather live.
Things being what they are, what would you be able to do in New Zealand? All things considered, on the off chance that you are into climbing and outdoors, this will resemble paradise for you. We have some incredible mountain ranges. The best places to go for climbing and outdoors are Taupo, which is amidst the North Island, Wellington, Christchurch and the west shoreline of the South Island, where there are some astonishing climbing tramps down there.
Not into climbing or outdoors? Lean toward shopping? I have quite recently the place for you! Auckland, our biggest city, has got a standout amongst other spots for shopping! There are such a significant number of factory shops and deals to be had, you will unquestionably discover something and being a deal customer myself, I would prescribe looking at “Dressmart” at Onehunga, it is gigantic and has a portion of the best shopping to be had! Another fabulous place to shop is the fundamental road of Wellington; get a link auto to get around. Christchurch has some phenomenal shopping centers moreover.
Alright, so you are over shopping? Need to see all the distinctive attractions New Zealand brings to the table? All things considered, where do I begin?! Here is a rundown of my top picks spots all through New Zealand, there are numerous all the more however these are the ones I adore:
- Swimming at 90 mile shoreline at the top of the North Island. This is quite recently past Kaitia which is around 6 hours drive from focal Auckland.
- Angling off Great Barrier Island. There are some incredible contracts and this is a portion of the best remote ocean angling you can discover.
- Getting a charge out of a decent espresso on the waterfront at Mission Bay in Auckland. This is an incredible place to be amid summer.
- Going to the Auckland Museum for some history about our lovely nation. Find out about the Maori culture and how our nation has developed through the ages.
- Head on down to the Waitomo locale and go to the Waitomo hollows where you can go white and dark water boating and see the astonishing sparkle worms in the caverns. This is a genuinely strange ordeal.
- Visit our national winged creature, the Kiwi at the Kiwi house in Otorohanga. Get very close with this two legged flight less winged creatures. They are beautiful.
- Taupo – my most loved place to be amid summer and winter. Taupo has one of the biggest lakes on the planet which is the cavity abandoned by one of the greatest volcanic blasts to shake this world. The lake is renound for its stunning trout angling. Likewise one of my most loved activities is para skimming behind a pontoon on the lake, you make them stun sees! Make it that stride further and do a couple sky jump over the Taupo area. My Dad did this for his 50th birthday celebration a year ago; he was on a high for a considerable length of time after that!
- Drive a hour and half out of Taupo and you will go over a portion of the best skiing on the planet. Mt Ruapehu (which is as yet a dynamic fountain of liquid magma!) is one of the busiest mountains amid winter; you can ski on either side of the mountain as there are two ski fields.
- Cape Kidnappers is another awesome historical place to visit and it is one of the hottest places in New Zealand. Take the tour up to the point at Cape Kidnappers and visit the settlement of Gannets (winged creatures) that accumulate there. Be cautioned about the odor however, it’s something you need to involvement!
- Catch the ship at Wellington crosswise over to Picton in the South Island and you will locate an altogether different New Zealand. The South Island isn’t so much rushing about, it is increasingly a casual, take as much time as is needed air, an incredible place to relax.
- Nelson is one of the quickest developing urban communities in New Zealand and it isn’t difficult to perceive any reason why. This is an extraordinary shoreline side city and bunches of individuals are resigning here or bringing their families to for the way of life.
- Head down the west bank of the South Island and you will go over a town called Kaikoura, where you can take a voyage on a watercraft to see the absolute most stunning dolphins and whales, very close.
- Queenstown is most likely my most loved town in New Zealand, it has an extraordinary air throughout the entire year, is encompassed by a wonderful lake and outstanding amongst other ski fields in New Zealand. In the case of going by amid summer or winter, you will love local people and tourists a like, this is unquestionably a place to be.
- Invercargill, where one of my siblings lives, is a residential area at the exceptionally bottom of the South Island. On a sunny morning, you can see Stewart Island out yonder. Drive thirty minutes out of Invercargill and you will run over Bluff… well known for it’s Bluff Oysters, this drowsy little town has “lands end” set apart by road signs pointing you toward the path you need to head. An extraordinary place to have your photo taken and obviously on the off chance that you like shell angle, you will need to taste their clams.
There you have it, some of my most loved places all through New Zealand, my nation of origin and the place I will dependably return to. It would be ideal if you come and visit us and concoct your own most loved spots to visit!