- Acclaimed for: Adventure, Thrill Seeking, Photography, Natural Beauty
- Extra charge: Zorbing (500 for every individual), rope way (500 for every individual), paragliding (1200 for every individual)
- Going by Time: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Visit Duration: 3 to 4hours
Solang Valley in Kullu Manali is named after the Solang town, close which it is found. Likewise, known as Solang Nalla, this place is a popular enterprise ground for voyagers in Himachal Pradesh. Only 14 kilometers from the Manali, the valley respects countless mates in both winter, and in addition summer months. Offering entrancing perspectives of the snow-topped mountains in winter, the place turns into a skiing goal with visitors joining to any of the prevalent skiing preparing organizations in the territory. In summers, sports like paragliding and zorbing assume control as the snow softens. Arranged close to the bank of the sacred Beas waterway, Solang Valley can be gone to while in transit to Rohtang Pass from Manali.
- On the off chance that you are going to Solang Valley in summers, ensure that you have a go at Paragliding, as it is a standout amongst the most elating exercises here.
- Woolen garments are regularly accessible for lease in the region. Do make sure to check for any harm before you pay for them.
- Convey shades and wear socks with solid shoes so you have no issue while participating in the enterprise.
- The place can be swarmed once in a while so expect somewhat of a surge and activity while arriving.
Things to Do
- Trek your way to the Shiva Temple arranged around two kilometers far from the Solang Valley.
- Take a ride on the rope way and see dazzling perspectives of the slopes and knolls.
- Draw in the adrenaline junkie in you and go for paragliding, zorbing, or skiing down the lofty snow secured inclines.
- Play in the snow and take in the stunning landscape.
Accessibility of Guides
In spite of the fact that guided visits are accessible from Manali, Solang Valley can be effectively gone by all alone. Note that a guided visit may give you a chance to experience all the enterprise exercises you like, however you may need to do as such in a surge. Along these lines, on the off chance that you are searching for a more quiet and slower encounter, we suggest that you investigate this place without anyone else.
Best Time to Visit
The times of summer and winter see distinctive appearances of the valley. The winter months from December to February are typically thought to be the best time to visit as you can encounter the excellent snowfall and skiing down the inclines. In the event that you incline toward exercises like zorbing and paragliding, the summers may be the best time to visit for you.
Instructions to Reach
You can enlist a taxi from Manali which will cost around Rs. 600. A considerably less expensive option is to take the administration transport from Manali transport remain at 8 in the morning. The transport returns at 3 pm from Solang Valley.
Intriguing Facts and Trivia About Solang Valley
- Hindi and Himachali or Pahadi dialect is ordinarily talked in the zone.
- The business skiing grounds were built up in 2011 in the Valley and have prepared and served various experience significant others since.
- Chai and Maggi accessible in the close-by tea slows down in the territory are a visitor most loved and should be experienced.
- Wooden artworks and garbage gems are sold at the handiwork looks for visitors.
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Beas River
- Rohtang Pass
- Van Vihar National Park
- Manu Temple
- Exhibition hall of Himalayan Culture and Folk Art
- Raghunath Temple
- Rahala Falls
- Vashisthi Baths
- Il Forno
- Johnson’s Cafe
- Toasted and Roasted
- La Plage
- Weave Dylan’s Cafe
- Tibet Kitchen
- Mehak Restaurant
- Pizza Olive