Time: 30 mins
Prep: 15 mins, Cook: 15 mins
Yield: 60 cookies (15 servings)
Oatmeal raisin cookies are everything a treat ought to be. This great oatmeal raisin treat recipe shows why it’s a standout amongst the most famous cookies ever.
A couple of tips:
- Let the margarine, eggs and drain come to room temperature before creaming them.
- While creaming the wet fixings, the more you blend them, the lighter the cookies will be. For chewier cookies, blend sufficiently only to join the fixings.
On the off chance that the raisins are hard, you can absorb them a bowl of high temp water for about half and hour, at that point deplete and dry them altogether with paper towels before adding them to the mixture.
What You’ll Need
½ lb unsalted spread (2 sticks)
2¼ containers dark colored sugar (pressed)
2 extensive eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
2 tablespoon drain (entirety)
3 containers oatmeal (fast cooking)
3 ⅓ containers flour (cake or 3 glasses generally useful flour, filtered)
1 tablespoon preparing powder
1½ teaspoon preparing pop
1 teaspoon salt (table salt, not Kosher salt)
1½ containers raisins
How to Make It
- Preheat broiler to 375°F.
- Give every one of the fixings a chance to come to room temperature before you start.
- Utilizing the oar connection of a stand blender, cream the spread, darker sugar, and the salt on low speed.
- Include the eggs, vanilla and drain and blend until mixed.
- Filter the flour, preparing pop, and heating powder together into a different bowl.
- Join the oats with the dry fixings.
- Add the dry fixings to wet fixings and blend until the point when they’re joined.
- Blend the raisins into the mixture.
- Set up your heating sheet container by lubing it with margarine or shortening or fixing it with material paper. Or, then again utilize a silicone preparing mat, which is my most loved strategy.
- Utilizing a 1 oz scoop or the identical, drop 1 oz chunks of batter onto your sheet dish, leaving enough room between them to take into account them to spread.
- Prepare 10-12 minutes or until the point when the edges and bottoms of the cookies are starting to look brilliant dark colored.
- At the point when the cookies are sufficiently cool to deal with yet at the same time warm, expel them from the container and cool them on a wire rack. You can eat them when they’re sufficiently cool that they won’t consume your mouth. Or, on the other hand on the off chance that you’ll be putting away them, ensure they’ve cooled completely first.
The recipe might be split, or you can set up the mixture through stride 8 and stop a few or every last bit of it for some other time.
To solidify treat batter, move it into a tube and wrap it firmly in plastic wrap. Later you can essentially unwrap the tube, cut the solidified batter into single-treat cuts and prepare ordinarily.