Time: 105 mins
Prep: 15 mins, Cook: 90 mins
Yield: Serves 4
You can never have excessively numerous beer can chicken recipes. This chicken is covered in a rich, delightful Memphis style rub and is cooked appropriate on your flame broil. Continuously a fun approach to cook chicken and incredible for engaging. Present with your most loved sides and table sauce.
What You’ll Need
1 entire chicken, around 4 pounds/1.8 kg
1 12 ounce/350 mL can of beer, room temperature
2 tablespoons/30 mL dark colored sugar
2 teaspoons/10 mL paprika
1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL newly ground dark pepper
How to Make It
1. Consolidate darker sugar, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, dry mustard, dark pepper, and garlic powder in a little blending dish. Put aside.
2. Preheat flame broil for medium warmth.
3. Expel giblets and the neck (if material), from chicken. Wash chicken with chilly water and pat dry, all around with paper towels. Ensure you’ve evacuate a great deal of the dampness. Apply half of the rub blend everywhere throughout the chicken, taking incredible care to get it under the bosom skin also.
4. Open can of beer and dispose of half of it (however you decide to). Include staying half of rub blend to can. Delicately whirl to join. Puncture two more gaps on the highest point of the can to enable discharge to steam amid the cooking procedure.
5. Place chicken over can and after that onto the flame broil adjusted by the beer can. Flame broil over circuitous medium warmth for 1/2 hours or until the point when inward temperature of thigh is 180 degrees F/82 degrees C. in the thigh territory.
6. Once cooked, utilizing heat safe gloves deliberately expel chicken from flame broil. Give rest (with beer a chance to can in any case in place), for 10 minutes. Delicately expel the can and dispose of. Place chicken onto cutting board, cut and serve.