Time: 20 mins
Prep: 20 mins, Cook: 0 mins
Yield: 24-36 servings
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
This ice cream sandwich cake is stupendous for Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, fourth of July, or any mid year cookout or gathering. Children can influence this ice to cream sandwich cake without anyone else’s input. I jump at the chance to utilize a mix of consistent and strawberry ice cream sandwiches for this simple, no-cook ice cream sandwich cake.
What You’ll Need
20 ice cream sandwiches (customary, strawberry or neopolitan)
1 12-ounce jolt hot fudge sauce
1 8-ounce. holder solidified whipped beating, (for example, Cool Whip), defrosted
1/2 glass sprinkles (red, white and blue)
How to Make It
- Cut one ice cream sandwich down the middle. Place one entire ice cream sandwich and one portion of an ice cream sandwich next to each other over the short end of a 9 x 13 container.
- By those ice cream sandwiches, organize 8 more ice cream sandwiches the long way, to cover the base of the skillet.
- Place hot fudge sauce in a microwave-safe holder. Warmth on high for 30 seconds. Spread portion of the sauce over the ice cream sandwiches.
- Top with half of the whipped besting.
- Rehash layers: ice cream sandwiches, hot fudge sauce and whipped besting. Diffuse sprinkles over best.
- Stop, revealed 2 hours. Cover with thwart and stop one more hour.