Time: 70 mins
Prep: 15 mins, Cook: 55 mins
Yield: 12 Servings
This banana bread is made with roll preparing blend (Bisquick). The recipe takes two crushed ready bananas and makes one standard piece. It’s an easy recipe and utilizing Bisquick heating blend implies less fixings.
Include some chocolate chips, raisins, or more nuts to this easy banana bread.
What You’ll Need
1/3 glasses pounded exceptionally ready bananas (around 2 extensive bananas)
2/3 container sugar
1/4 container drain
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs, somewhat beaten
2/3 containers Original Bisquick bread preparing blend
1/2 container slashed nuts
How to Make It
- Warmth stove to 350 F. Oil the base just of a 9-by-5-by-3-inch daydream container
- In a huge blending dish, consolidate all fixings aside from Bisquick and nuts; mix until mixed. Mix in Bisquick and nuts. Transform the player into the readied lounge dish.
- Prepare banana nut bread for 50 to a hour, or until the point that a toothpick embedded into the focal point of the piece tells the truth.
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes. Slacken sides of chunk from dish with a blade or tight spatula and evacuate to a wire rack to cool totally.
- High Altitude (3500 to 6500 feet): Heat broiler to 375 F. Utilize 1/some sugar and 1/some drain. Preclude oil. Heat banana nut bread for 55 to 60 min.
- 1 cut: Calories 195 (calories from fat 80), Fat 9g (Saturated 2g), Carbs 26g
- This recipe for banana nut bread, shared by Sandra, is from a 1953 Bisquick cookbook.