Prep: 5 mins,
Cook: 5 mins
Yield: 1 sandwich (serves 1)
My better half experienced childhood with BEC, a.k.a. Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches. They are a staple in New York and are sold at each corner store. Be that as it may, much like corner stores, BEC are harder to discover in different states. This has constantly bewildered me, since they are SO great and I feel like each breakfast place ought to have them to go! There’s nothing preferable in the morning over a warm, toasty, mushy bacon egg and cheese sandwich. It has all the best nutritional categories in one lovely little breakfast bundle.
These breakfast sandwiches are super easy to make and can be made into solidified breakfast sandwiches and after that warmed when you are prepared to eat them! They are an extraordinary in a hurry breakfast for when you are in a rush. You can cook the eggs or cook them in the wells of a biscuit tin in the stove on the off chance that you are making expansive groups. This is a super quick and productive approach to cook the eggs. It likewise makes them into superbly round egg patties that fit truly pleasantly onto an English biscuit.
On the off chance that you need to make these super sans preparation, have a go at making natively constructed English biscuits! Albeit absolutely pointless, they are super easy to make and are incredibly delectable. However, it’s not super reasonable to make them constantly. They do solidify extremely well and can be defrosted and toasted in the blink of an eye! You can likewise substitute a ciabatta roll, or hard move for the English biscuit.
What You’ll Need
- 2 eggs (substantial)
- 1/4 glass destroyed cheddar (or other cheese)
- 2 cuts bacon
- 1 english biscuit (toasted)
How to Make It
- Toast the English biscuit to wanted toastiness.
- Cook the cuts of bacon until fresh. In the event that you are making bigger clumps, cook the bacon on a treat sheet in the stove. (Less Mess!)
- Warmth a skillet on medium warmth, oil with cooking splash. Split the two eggs into the container and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds. You can cook for more in the event that you need the yolk less runny.
- Add the cheddar to the eggs and cover with a top for around 30 seconds, or until the point when the cheese dissolves.
- Place the eggs on the English biscuit and best with the cooked bacon. Top with the other portion of the biscuit and serve! On the off chance that you are cold them, make additional and put them on a preparing sheet. Enable them to cool for 20 minutes. At that point wrap them independently in thwart and stop. Microwave or toast when you are prepared to eat!