Time: 30 mins
Prep: 10 mins, Cook: 20 mins
Yield: 30 Servings
These superb buttery shortbread cookies are enhanced with somewhat vanilla. Prepare these rich butter shortbread cookies for your loved ones.
What You’ll Need
8 ounces butter (2 sticks), room temperature
1/2 glass confectioners’ sugar
2 mugs universally handy flour
1/2 teaspoon heating powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla concentrate
How to Make It
- Warmth the broiler to 325 F.
- Join all fixings in an expansive bowl.
- Utilizing your hands, manipulate the mixture until the point when fixings are mixed.
- Press into ungreased container (or chill and take off to around 1/2-inch on a floured board and cut into shapes).
- Heat in the preheated stove for around 20 minutes, or until daintily carmelized.
- Cut into wedges while warm or break separated.
- Makes around 2 1/2 dozen cookies, contingent upon how you shape them.